DANGERS TO NAVIGATION, WARNINGS, ASSISTANCE
航行危险、警告、救助
Warnings
警告
You are running into danger.
你正面临危险。
(Shallow water ahead of you)
(前方有浅水)
(Submerged wreck ahead of you)
(前方沉没的残骸)
(Risk of collision imminent)
(即将发生碰撞的风险)
(Fog bankahead of you)
(前方有雾)
(Bridge will not open)
(驾驶台不会打开)
Dangerous obstruction/wreck reported at...
危险障碍/沉船报告于...
Unknown object(s) in position . . .
位置中有未知对象...
Floating ice in position . . .
浮冰位于...
(Considered hazardous to navigation).
(认为对航行有害)。
Mine(s) reported in position . . .
在位置报告地雷。..
Navigation is closed (prohibited) in area . . .
这个区域中的航行已关闭(禁止)...
There has been a collision in position . . .
位置发生了碰撞...
(keep clear)
(避开)
(stand by to give assistance).
(准备提供援助)。
It is dangerous to . . .
危险...
(stop)
(停止)
(remain in present position)
(保持在当前位置)
(alter course to starboard)
(转向右舷)
(alter course to port)
(转向左舷)
(approach close to my vessel)
(接近我的船舶)
Vessel ... is aground in position . . .
船舶...在位置上搁浅...
Vessel ... is on fire in position .. .
船舶...在位置着火...
Large vessel leaving.
大船离开。
Keep clear of approach channel.
远离进近航道。
Go to emergency anchorage.
到紧急锚地。
Your navigation lights are not visible.
您的航行灯不可见。
You are running aground.
你在搁浅。
Keep clear.. .
保持安全。..
(I am jettisoning dangerous cargo)
(我正在抛弃危险货物)
(vessel is leaking inflammable cargo in
position . . .)
(船舶泄漏易燃货物位置 ...)
(vessel is leaking noxious cargo in position . . .)
(这艘船正在泄漏有害的货物...)
(vessel is leaking poisonous cargo in position . . .)
(这艘船正在泄漏有毒的货物。..)
(you are crossing my nets)
(你穿过了我的网)
(I have a long tow)
(我有一个长拖带)
(you are heading towards my tow)
(你正朝着我(所拖带的船或物)驶来)
(you are heading towards a towing line)
(你正朝着一条拖缆前进)
Assistance
救助
I need help . . .
我需要帮助...
(I am sinking)
(我正在下沉)
(I am on fire)
(我着火了)
(I have been in collision)
(我被撞了)
(I am aground)
(我被搁浅)
I am on fire and have dangerous cargo on board.
我(船)着火了,船上有危险货物。
| am on fire . . .
| 我(船)着火了...
(in the engine-room)
(机舱内)
(in the hold)
(在货舱内)
(in the cargo tanks)
(在货油舱内)
(in the accommodation)
(住所内)
(in the living spaces)
(在生活空间内)
| have lost a man overboard (at...).
落水时失去一个人在..
Help with search and
帮助搜索和
rescue.
营救。
What is your position?
你的位置是什么?
What is the position of the vessel in distress?
遇险船只的位置是什么?
What assistance is required?
需要什么救助?
require . . .
需要...
(a lifeboat)
(救生艇)
(a helicopter)
(直升机)
(medical assistance )
(医疗救助)
(fire-fighting assistance)
(消防协助)
(a tug)
(拖船)
(tugs)
(拖船)
I am coming to your assistance.
我来帮助你。
I expect to reach you at ...hours.
我希望在......点钟找到你。
Send a ...
发送(派)...
(boat) (raft).
(船)(筏)
I am sending a boat to you.
我派船给你。
I am sending a raft to you.
我给你派个木筏。
Make a lee for.. .
为某事做准备。..
(my vessel)
(我的船)
(the boat) (the raft).
(小船)(筏子)
I will make a lee for.. .
我将做一个背风...
(your vessel) (the boat) (the raft).
(你的船)(船)(筏子)
I cannot send a . . .
我无法发送...
船员帮 帮船员